CORNING? GORILLA? GLASS 3
Corning is continually looking for ways to improve Gorilla Glass and achieve new levels of tough. Gorilla? Glass 3 is not only chemically strengthened — its atomic configuration is formulated so that the glass is more durable. Corning? Gorilla? Glass 3 is fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant even before chemical strengthening.
How tough? Gorilla? Glass 3 enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. This is a unique feature of Gorilla? Glass 3. Something Corning is able to provide due to a proprietary glass composition that is better able to resist the deep scratches that cause glass to break.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- White Paper: Controlled Edge Damage by Dynamic Impact
- White Paper: Easy-to-Clean Surfaces for Mobile Devices
- News Release: Corning? Gorilla? Glass Helps Meizu Make Its Slimmest Smartphone Yet
- News Release: Corning? Gorilla? Glass Helps Take Gionee Slim Smartphones to Next Level
- News Release: Corning? Gorilla? Glass 3 Featured in Micromax Smartphones
- News Release: Corning? Gorilla? Glass Chosen as Cover Glass for New Pebble Smartwatch
- News Release: Corning Launches New Gorilla? Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance?